Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fig in Hadith (Hadees e rasool)

Quraan Fruits

Fig in Hadith (Hadees e rasool)

Narrated Al-Bara': I heard the Prophet reciting Surat at-Tin waz Zaitun (By the fig and the Olive) in the 'Isha' prayer and I have never heard anybody with a better voice or recitation than his.


Adi reported: I heard al-Bara' narrating it from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) that while in a journey he said the night prayer and recited in one of the two rak'ahs:" By the fig and the Olive" (Su'rah xcv.).

Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported that he said prayer with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he recited:" By the fig and the Olive."

Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported: I heard the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) reciting in the night prayer:" By the fig and the Olive," and I have never heard anyone with a sweeter voice than he.

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: When one of you recites "By the fig and the olive" (Surah 95) and comes to its end "Is not Allah the best judge?" (verse 8), he should say: "Certainly, and I am one of those who testify to that." When one recites "I swear by the Day of Resurrection" (Surah 75) and comes to "Is not that one able to raise the dead to life? (verse 40), he should say: "Certainly." And when one recites "By those that are sent" (Surah 77), and comes to "Then in what message after that will they believe? " (Surah 50), he should say: "We believe in Allah." The narrator Isma'il (ibn Umayyah) said: I beg to repeat (this tradition) before the Bedouin (who reported this tradition) so that I might see whether he (was mistaken). He said: My nephew, do you think that I did not remember it? I performed sixty hajj (pilgrimages); there is no hajj but I recognize the came on which I performed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment